Re: The Elf 2000 Keypads are back in stock...

  • kenkohlndorfer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2006
      I found a source for the lighted switches. Go to grayhill.com and
      then click on 'distributor stock check' tab near the top. Then
      search for p/n 82-150-38, a few places will come up that show stock.
      I ordered mine from RS electronics today they had 37 left. ONe of the
      other places had about 100 pieces. hope this helps.

      Ken

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Armstrong" <bob@...> wrote:

      > I just got a stack of PC boards for the Elf 2000 keypad, and
      these are
      > available once again. I decided to order a few more this time, so
      the price
      > is slightly better than before.
      >
      > I also made a deal with a local warehouse to buy several hundred
      of the
      > push button switches, and I can sell a set of 21 push buttons for
      about half
      > of the Jameco price. If you want those, you can buy a partial kit
      of the PC
      > board and 21 push buttons together.
      >
      > Unfortunately, I have only the NON-ILLUMINATED push buttons.
      Jameco