RE: [cosmacelf] New to The Cosmac Elf

  • Andrew Wasson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2006
      Hey harstaderic,
      Glad to have you onboard. The elf is fun and the newer versions are even
      more fun if that's possible.

      If you look in the files area of this board you will find a tiny little elf
      called a membership board. Dreamed up, created, devised or thought up by Lee
      Hart: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cosmacelf/files/Membership%20Card/

      You will find some really cool Elf type 1802 computers at Mike's site:
      http://www.elf-emulation.com/
      Look under 'hardware' there are a few Micro and Pico ELF computers to choose
      from.

      Probably the most popular new ELF if there is a most popular one, would be
      the Cosmac ELF 2000 or ELF2K which can be found at Bob's site:
      www.sparetimegizmos.com There is also a very small version called the
      Embedded Elf but it doesn't have a front panel for I/O.

      Have fun,
      Andrew

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2006
        Hello,
        You can get schematics and artwork for all of my Elf designs from my
        website: http://www.elf-emulation.com/ I believe that Spare Time
        Gizmos also has the the design files available for their Elf 2000 on
        their site: http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Hardware/Elf2K.htm
        Mike