Re: Basic in ELF2K V85 rom?

  • rileym65
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2006
      For Rc/Basic there is only 1 argument to RND. and it represents the
      range of the random number so for example RND(6) will produce a random
      number that is greater or equal to 0 and less than 6.

      Mike

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, James Tadlock <jamesa4404@...> wrote:

      > My version of this rom apparently has the later version of basic
      (rcBasic). So what should go into the ( ) after RND? I'm going to try
      a (6) and see what happens. Thanks to those who replied. jat