CDP1804ACEs available.

  • J.C. Wren
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      I have (7) CDP1804ACEs available, $20/ea plus $4.05 Priority Mail.
      These have the internal 2K ROM that can be disabled, the extended
      instruction set, and the 64 bytes of on-chip RAM. These parts are
      copyright RCA, so the program may be something interesting, like a RAM
      loader or a monitor.

      I also still have a number of CDP1802ACEs at $8/ea, CDP1852CE's at
      $3/ea, and CDP1822D's at $3/ea.

      --jc