Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Chicken Electronics: A Technology Plucked from Waste

  • William A. McKee
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
      Now that's what I call Mana from heaven.

      Cheers,
      Will.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
        The mana part I'm not sure about but the article reminded me so much of the hoax articles
        that used to appear (and still do) in electronics publications for as long as I can remember.

        The spoof articles are very clever and used to appear along side legitimate articles so that
        one hesitates to take anything seriously that comes out just before the first of April.

        I was fished along on this article to a point but when the author described the convective
        cooling properties of this saturated feather down material...well I just went back to playing
        with my elves! My "chicken jokes" are no competition for Henny Youngman but I try
        anyway.

        ;o)

        al