Anybody have a CDP18U42 or CDP1823 SRAM?

  • Robert Armstrong
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2006
      I know it's a long shot, but does anybody have any CDP18U42 COSMAC family
      EPROMs or CDP1823 SRAMs that they'd be willing to part with? JC and I need
      a few for a little "project".

      Thanks,
      Bob Armstrong
    • Bill Rowe
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1 4:22 AM
        I have some kind of cosmac sram somewhere - small though I think, maybe 128
        bytes! used it in the 1st homebrew I made. Too small, right?
        > I know it's a long shot, but does anybody have any CDP18U42 COSMAC family
        > EPROMs or CDP1823 SRAMs that they'd be willing to part with? JC and I
        > need
        > a few for a little "project".
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Bob Armstrong

      • Robert Armstrong
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1 4:56 AM
          > Too small, right?

          No, a CDP1823 was only 128 (bytes!) x8. BTW, the CDP1824 was only 32x8.
          Not 32K; just 32!

          Those were the days ...

          Bob

        • Bill Rowe
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1 1:22 PM
            so let me look. seems to me i had an 1823 ram and an 1821 i/o port. I
            forget what it did - I know i built a total homebrew 1802 pre the elf. I
            know where it is.
            > No, a CDP1823 was only 128 (bytes!) x8. BTW, the CDP1824 was only 32x8.
            > Not 32K; just 32!
            >
            > Those were the days ...
            >
            > Bob

          • Bill Rowe
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1 4:48 PM
              oops. I think the memory part I had in mind was a motorola piece (6810?)
              and the i/o chip was an 1852.
              > so let me look. seems to me i had an 1823 ram and an 1821 i/o port. I
              > forget what it did - I know i built a total homebrew 1802 pre the elf. I
              > know where it is.

            • Gemeny, Steve
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2 6:46 AM
                Bill,

                I can help you out with the 1854.

                Actually CDP1852CE or CEX, RCA with datacodes in the range 001, 236 &
                336, new old stock, still in black foam, never taken out to my
                knowledge.

                Contact me directly for details beyond that.

                aa3nm [at} amsat.org will be fine.

                Steve

                oops. I think the memory part I had in mind was a motorola
                piece (6810?)
                and the i/o chip was an 1852.
                > so let me look. seems to me i had an 1823 ram and an 1821 i/o
                port. I
                > forget what it did - I know i built a total homebrew 1802 pre
                the elf. I
                > know where it is.

                Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

              • AA3NM