New file uploaded to cosmacelf

  • cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 369 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cosmacelf
      group.

      File : /Simulators/SuperElf 20021031.2216.zip
      Uploaded by : plattro <rjplatt@...>
      Description : QuestSuperElf on PalmPilot, incl. MiniMonitorROM

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      plattro <rjplatt@...>
    • ajparent1
      Message 369 of 369 , Feb 25 4:30 PM
        Bill,

        Indeed it is.  I was wondering who was behind that.  Now I can tag the file.

        Allison