New file uploaded to cosmacelf

  • cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 541 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cosmacelf
      group.

      File : /Simulators/SuperElf 20021031.2216.zip
      Uploaded by : plattro <rjplatt@...>
      Description : QuestSuperElf on PalmPilot, incl. MiniMonitorROM

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      plattro <rjplatt@...>
    • the-eagle@att.net
      Message 541 of 541 , Nov 17
        Well, it took awhile for the YAHOO forum to get it right. After trying a few more times, my file finally got posted correctly. The first few times, I put up with the forum giving me all kinds of errors during the upload process. I have check the file out and it all appears good to go.

        Chuck