TinyELF 1.4

  • Dave Ruske
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      Version 1.4 of the TinyELF emulator for OS X is now available at
      <http://www.tinyelf.com>.

      In truth, very little has changed --- I've been pretty busy with
      other projects. But the new version is built as a "universal binary"
      for OS X, meaning that it'll run on either PPC or Intel based Macs,
      in theory. In practice, I don't have an Intel-based development
      system to test on yet, so I'm putting it out there for others to beat
      up.

      Since I don't maintain older OS versions here at home, version 1.4
      also requires OS X version 10.4 (Tiger). Anyone running an earlier
      version of OS X can rest assured that they're not missing anything by
      sticking with TinyELF 1.3. Not for the time being, anyway.

      Have fun!

      Dave