RCA COSMAC ELF kits

  • sycohen3962
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi everyone:

      I'm new to this group. I stumbled across it looking for more info on
      the COSMAC ELF.

      I have 2 RCA ELF engineering development kits. One is assembled (by
      RCA) and last time I turned it on (1982) it was working. The other is
      a complete kit with all the parts, board, instruction book - the works.
      I found it at a church rummage sale about 10 years ago. I've been
      considering putting them on Ebay either separately or as a package.

      Does anybody have any idea of the value of these kits?
      Is anybody interested? If there is any interest, I will fire up the
      assembled kit. If I remember correctly, I think there was a cassette
      tape of Tiny Basic in the package. Now if I can only find a cassette deck.