Netronics COSMAC ELF II for sale on Ebay

  • bolandar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      I have posted a Netronics COSMAC ELF II for sale on Ebay. This is
      from a kit that I built as a teenager, and have had since. I was a
      bit suprised to see it is still so popular. Of course I spent a day
      playing with the thing before I actually decided to part with it.

      Also, for any of you who are looking for parts, I had good luck using
      findchips.com. I used them to locate a new 20key encoder chip. I
      remembered the one in my ELF was bad, so I decided I could at least
      replace that prior to letting it go. If I had more time and space, I
      think I would keep it.

      I hope you don't mind me posting this, I just thought someone on the
      list might be interested
    • Andrew Wasson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        Nice Elf II.
        I used to have one of those with a 4k ram board and my own cassette
        interface and pseudo-sound board using Q. I didn't have the Giant
        board or the blue metal case.

        I'm sure it will fetch a good dollar.

        Cheers,
        Andrew