Elf-Emulation.com will be down temporarily

  • rileym65
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 2:59 PM
      For those who are interested, I will be moving shortly to a new home
      and since my webserver sits in my bedroom, it will be moving too. As
      such, www.elf-emulation.com will be down until such time that i can
      establish a new broadband connection which could take a week or two.
      So if there is anything you want from my website, now would be the
      time to get it. I will be moving on Thursday July 14th and this will
      be the day the website will go down.
      Mike