RE: [cosmacelf] Re: ROM version of ZRUN3

  • Robert Armstrong
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      And if anybody wants to try this, I've made (with Mike's help, of course)
      a new EPROM image for the Elf2K that contains both Mike's L2 BASIC and the
      ZRUN3 interpreter. You still need ElfOS to run Infocomm games, but moving
      the interpreter to EPROM frees up another 5 or 6K of RAM. Not bad for a
      "free" software change.

      If you have an Elf2K, can reprogram your own EPROMS, and want to try it,
      email me and I'll send you an image.

      Bob