I just joined

  • knnyfisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      After getting back online for an absence of a couple of years, I
      was excited about all this activity and interest in the old 1802. I
      am planning to build an Elf 2000 kit from Spare Time Gizmos. Also I
      am working on an 1802 emulator program in Visual Basic (vb5). I look
      forward to getting back in the the fun world of old 8 bit computers.
    • rileym65
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
        Welcome to the group!!!! :) Always nice to see new people in the 1802
        community!!! :)
        Mike