RE: [cosmacelf] Re: Idea (OT) Binary watch

  • Steve Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2004
      I couldn't find anything on a Binary LCD Watch (do you have an URL?) but here is a Binary LED Watch. You can see all the LEDs on the circuit board (which is also visible, very cool) so its easy to tell a one from a zero.

      http://www.tokyoflash.com/viewwatch.php?id=32&from=W1

      http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/watches/6a17/

      http://www.binaryledwatch.com/

      Steve

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2004
        Hi all,

        --- "Steve Ross" <Steven.Ross@M...> wrote:
        > I couldn't find anything on a Binary LCD Watch (do you have an
        URL?)

        Sorry, no... it has been quite some years that they were on offer by
        Conrad (biggest german electronics seller) and i can't find it at
        their web site; if i find it in an old catalog, i'll provide a scan.

        > but here is a Binary LED Watch. You can see all the LEDs on the
        circuit board

        True in daylight, but at night the LEDs might very well 'over-light'
        the rest of the board.

        Max