Bios version 0.9 released

  • rileym65
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2004
      For those who are interested, i have released version 0.9 of my bios.
      Here are the main changes:

      1. SCALL and SRET now set X=2
      2. f_inmsg has been added. Displays an inline message
      3. f_input limits its input to 256 characters
      4. f_inputl has been added, same as f_input except user can specify
      size of buffer in RC
      5. <CTR><C> will now terminate input and set DF=1, <ENTER> terminates
      input and sets DF=0
      6. Remainder bug in f_div16 has been fixed.
      7. A conditional assembly for the serial-in has been added to allow it
      to work with non-full-duplex serial devices.

      http://www.lv-riley.com/~riley/elf/index.html