New version of Elf/OS and BiosIO

  • rileym65
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
      For those interested, i have released version 0.2.2 of Elf/OS.
      Changes are mainly small bug fixes and the addition of a STAT command
      which shows the sizes of files

      I have also posted release 5 of Richard's BiosIO module. Richard has
      also got Tiny Basic and RCA Basic3 running under Elf/OS. with the
      abilitity to save and load programs from disk!!

      In case i have not mentioned it before, i have also posted on my
      website the Eagle schematic files for the Micro/Elf as well as all
      current expansion boards.

      Mike
    • ksr33
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
        Great Stuff, Any chance Richard would be willing to make available
        his Tiny Basic version for Elf/OS and his BiosIO source?
        Ken

        --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, rileym65 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > For those interested, i have released version 0.2.2 of Elf/OS.
        > Changes are mainly small bug fixes and the addition of a STAT
        command
        > which shows the sizes of files
        >
        > I have also posted release 5 of Richard's BiosIO module. Richard
        has
        > also got Tiny Basic and RCA Basic3 running under Elf/OS. with the
        > abilitity to save and load programs from disk!!
        >
        > In case i have not mentioned it before, i have also posted on my
        > website the Eagle schematic files for the Micro/Elf as well as all
        > current expansion boards.
        >
        > Mike
      • Richard
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
          Mike, is setting up a page on his server for Tiny Basic OS, But I can send
          it to you direct if you wont. Please Specify format?

          Biosio is undertakeing a problem with the graphics mode at present. If you
          are not concerned with this part. I can send it direct also.

          Richard Peters