Prototyping service

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 9:16 PM
      I resently come across some information on a prototyping service, base in Malaysia.
      They have only a 2 board minimum. Heres a link to there site.

      http://www.custompcb.com/

      They accept board designs from a number of the popular software design products.
      They will accept a design over the Internet, and in about 10 days to two weeks you have boards delivered by FedEx (overnight service, no less).

      I also come across a link to some Software for designing boards which they accept. and the price is right free. It is made by Eagle software heres a link to there site.

      http://www.cadsoft.de/

    • rileym65
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 6:47 AM
        Eagle is a great PCB design program. that is the program I used to
        design the Micro/Elf board...in fact that is what prompted the small
        size of the Micro/Elf, the free version of Eagle will only allow you
        to design rather small boards.
        I will have to check out the custompcb.com, i have been using
        PcbExpress for my prototyping needs. They have an overnight service
        for simple prototypes. I am interested to see what price difference
        there may be,,,PcbExpress was $102 for the 2 Micro/Elf prototypes i
        bought.