Elf II emulator

  • Daventhalas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2002
      I was just wondering if there are any plans or any projects
      concerning making a windows emulator for the Elf II, The existing
      windows is ok but it would be nice to not have to deal with all
      the "virtual" toggle switches.
    • rca0987654321
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2002
        --- In cosmacelf@y..., "Daventhalas" <daventhalas@y...> wrote:
        > I was just wondering if there are any plans or any projects
        > concerning making a windows emulator for the Elf II, The existing
        > windows is ok but it would be nice to not have to deal with all
        > the "virtual" toggle switches.
        Try using Hackman to input the code and save as a dot(.)cos
        file. It loads and runs just fine with Bill Richman's ELF emulator.

        Thanks!
        Rich
      • Ray Jewhurst
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2002
          What is Hackman?
          --- rca0987654321 <rmurdy@...> wrote:
          > --- In cosmacelf@y..., "Daventhalas"
          > <daventhalas@y...> wrote:
          > > I was just wondering if there are any plans or any
          > projects
          > > concerning making a windows emulator for the Elf
          > II, The existing
          > > windows is ok but it would be nice to not have to
          > deal with all
          > > the "virtual" toggle switches.
          > Try using Hackman to input the code and save as
          > a dot(.)cos
          > file. It loads and runs just fine with Bill
          > Richman's ELF emulator.
          >
          > Thanks!
          > Rich

          =====
          "If the future's looking dark we're the ones who have to shine
          If there's no one in control we're the ones who draw the line
          Though we live in trying times we're the ones who have to try
          Though we know that time has wings we're the ones who have to fly!" -Rush "Everyday Glory"

          http://health.yahoo.com