Fw: Regarding ancient microcomputers

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 49 , Mar 17, 2004
      The Following message was sent to me direct, And I felt that it should also
      be post for others look at.
      My have some stuff adaptible to the 1802.

      Message 49 of 49 , Apr 8, 2004
        Hi Tony, Lee...

        Yes, definitely we are all winners, if that's what we are here for.
        I've been reading a lot about the wonderful ideas people here
        have for making their own EOS (Elf Operating System).
        I think it's just amazing to see all the possiblities. I like the
        "Replace Tape Recorder with Windows Wave Recorder" idea.
        I was excited 25 years ago and I'm still excited when
        7B 30 00 lights up the Q - LED! I wrote so much machine
        code, I feel kind of lost writting in 1802 assembler.
        Somehow, ldi doesn't feel the same as F8, and definitely E2
        isn't like SEX R2... at least not in the bedroom.

        Hmm, better keep it clean... I'll 38 any Ex commands
        and take a long C4 on the couch.

        Josh