CDOS And RCA Basic3 V1.1

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      I am Working on a project To resurrect RCA Basic3, But am Trying to Go beyond Just the Basic Part, and Allow The Disk Functions of this basic to also operate. Of course, once the CDOS part is Figured out. Would make way for interfacing this basic to other types of storage (big RAMs for one). I have been able to get this basic up an running in an emulation minus the disk features. An hopefully the source will be available to all soon. This Basic Was Originally Run On an RCA Development system. With CDOS. I have not used this basic on anything (except my emulator). So here's a few thing that would help to complete the project. If Possible.

      Someone that has used this basic, That may remember the syntax for the PSAVE or how it operated,
      every attempt at adding a name to the command comes up with error, so figure that CDOS maybe asking for it.

      Binary Of CDOS, from ROM. This would Be a Real Big Help. Oh this is a ROM based Basic, Very similar to Super Basic (Wrote By the same Person), But more enhanced, even has a edit line command.

      Copy of Manual On CDOS and/or RCA Basic 1, 2, or 3 would help. or just knowing someone that has one that can answer a few questions.

      Thanks for any help, Richard Peters