Oak Ridge Tiny Basic

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2004
      Hi All,

      Just a few quick questions.

      Is LI-Chen Wang's Tiny Basic For The 8080, Manual On Line Some Where?

      Oak Ridge Tiny Basic, Is suppose to be an out take of this tiny basic, along with the syntax. I wonted to check to see if it holds true.

      Also I have A working emulation of this basic. If Anyone is interested. I haven't gotten all the normal features in (As In the Sbasic Emulation). Does have F1-Save Program and F2-Load Program And F3-Load Text Program (Haven't tested This Yet, Don't have a program to load).

      Hears a Few of it features. FOR/NEXT Loops, And One Array Variable "@" Plus the normal Commands. This Is Also Legal P. PR. PRI. PRIN. = PRINT,along with the other commands. This Version also Has 2 added commands CLS and HOME.

      The emulator is the super basic emulator with few small change to make it load and save the right data. Right Now the program uses a 16k emulation and the data area starts at 0x900.

      If You wont a copy of the emulator, Let me Know!

      P.S. Hope to Have The Sources Online Soon. The Original is Still In the proofing stage. The Version In the emulator is a mix of the one posted, and the original and repairs I made. A Super ELF version is Also In The Testing Stages.

    • richardep20002000
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
        Contact With Robert G. Edwards Established.

        Oak Ridge Tiny Basic Source Online.

        Emulator To Follow As Soon As I get some notes Made.
        Will also Have Source with it. That May Run On The Super Elf.
        Sence this is the emulator I Pluged it into.
        Still waiting confirmation of that.