Cosmac Eval Kit

  • oldmicros
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2004
      Anybody got any info on the CDP18S020 eval board or the CDP18S021
      Microterminal? Thanks
    • Dan Veeneman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2004
        Hi,

        At 03:42 AM 2/11/04 +0000, you wrote:
        >Anybody got any info on the CDP18S020 eval board or the CDP18S021
        >Microterminal? Thanks

        I have some photos of a Microtutor II (CDP18S012) at
        www.decodesystems.com/cosmac/index.html , if that
        will help. I do have a manual for it.

        I may also have a manual around here for the Microterminal.
        Anything in particular you're looking for?

        Cheers,

        Dan
        www.decodesystems.com/wanted.html
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2004
          oldmicros wrote:

          > Anybody got any info on the CDP18S020 eval board or the CDP18S021
          > Microterminal? Thanks

          I have two manuals for the CDP18S020 Evaluation Kit. RCA #MPM-203A is
          the earlier smaller one (about 100 pages), and RCA #MPM-224 is pretty
          big and includes the editor/assembler (a couple hundred pages, I'd
          guess).

          I used to have the CDP18S021 Microterminal manual, but can't find it.
          But it was pretty simple and thin; basically, the Microterminal was a
          pocket calculator with a ribbon cable. It used 'british flag' type LED
          displays and an awkward keypad with lots of shifts to get all the ASCII
          characters.
          --
          "Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the
          world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has!" -- Margaret Meade