QELFASM Verson 1.1

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hello Everyone Richard Again,

      This Message Goes Out To Only Those, Few That Are Currently Using Or Have Tried QELFASM V1.1
      I am Raping up New addtions to Version 2.0.
      Current additions:
      Added 1805/6 op's support, corrected symbol count.
      Added blank line support, blank lines are not Included in listings.
      Added Automatic LSTtrimer
      Added "CREATE SYM" ,"ADD SYM" and "DISABLE TRIMER" directive
      Removed blank line,support from xasm18cv, To allow blank lines in source file.
      Added Lstcnvt.exe, CHGDREG op, error *NO* and *DL*,<< operator
      Added a small MACRO ability
      Added "ADD MACROS" directive

      If There are Any thing you would like to see in this list, NOW's the time.
      Also If You have Tried It And Found It's Not for you. Please Reply with Reason.

      Also I wont to make note of one very powerfull op code,command or whatever you wont to call it.
      that is in version 1.1, there is nothing standard about it. But It can save alot of code changing.

      And That Is REPLACE, some examples:

      as someone said earlyer, a macro could be used to make .equ work. Thats "dot equ" This would do the same.
      .equ REPLACE EQU however It And the MACRO will not change the format.
      .dw REPLACE DW

      hears another Program uses EF3 your computer needs EF2

      B3 REPLACE B2
      BN3 REPLACE BN2

      as noted in asmnotes order matters But sence B2 and BN2 come first, B3 will now Produce the code for B2

      one more, need to invert EF3
      B3 REPLACE BN3 last first
      BN3 REPLACE B3

      REPLACE is very usefull for testing an get thing going, but if I was to Post a program I would Go though the program and manual change the op.

      I will Note: That this program has grown beyond, What It's name Implies. (and ELF assembler).
      Hope Everyone Will enjoy the additions. Or the additions will make, more people wont to give it a try.

      Thanks Richard Peters