Re: [cosmacelf] QELFASM 1802 Cross Platform Multiformat Assembler.

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2004
      From: "Lee Hart" <leeahart@...>
      To: <cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 2:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] QELFASM 1802 Cross Platform Multiformat Assembler.

      > richardep20002000 wrote:
      > > Well, I think my testers have abandon me. So maybe there are some
      > > more people that would like to try my assembler out. So I am going
      > > to post it shortly.
      >
      > I don't think 'abandon' is the word. If they're like me, they just don't
      > have enough spare time to really do it justice.

      Yea This could be the problem.

      > > Also One Question Has Anyone done any work with the IDOIT/4 Monitor.
      > > that does not require the interupt, so it can work with the 1861?
      >
      > The IDIOT monitors don't require interrupts. But they can use them if
      > you like, to save registers so they can later be restored to resume
      > program execution. When you're using it with the 1861, just use the 1861
      > interrupt handler.

      What I had in Mind was Using it with the netronic tinybasic On my elf II and
      does not have serial abilitys
      and trying to figure out what other way to triger it with another program
      running.

      > --
      > Lee A. Hart Ring the bells that still can ring
      > 814 8th Ave. N. Forget your perfect offering
      > Sartell, MN 56377 USA There is a crack in everything
      > leeahart_at_earthlink.net That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • richardep20002000
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2004
        I Took a look at the sheets and started writing them down.
        turns out there are 32 new op codes and several are 4 bytes with two
        operand.

        I only left room for 3 byte codes in my assembler. They would have to
        add a line, like my IL PC op does or come up with someother way.