Netronics ELF II Schematics?

  • waters1802
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19 7:28 PM
      COSMAC ELF Supporters,

      Many years ago I too had a Netronics ELF II, I have since then lost
      all but the major IC's (1802, 1861, 1852s, 1853s, Displays, etc...).
      I have been collecting parts and hope to rebuild a "sorta-replica".
      My problem is that I do not have schematics. Does any one have
      Schematics to the Netronics ELF II? I would pay the costs to get
      copies sent to me. Thanks for any help,

      William Waters
      1engineer@...
    • aurelbois_ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20 3:27 PM
        -
        Go to this link to find out what you are looking for.

        http://penguincentral.com/retrocomputing/ElfII/

        Hope this help.

        -- In cosmacelf@y..., "waters1802" <engineer1@s...> wrote:
        > COSMAC ELF Supporters,
        >
        > Many years ago I too had a Netronics ELF II, I have since then
        lost
        > all but the major IC's (1802, 1861, 1852s, 1853s, Displays,
        etc...).
        > I have been collecting parts and hope to rebuild a "sorta-
        replica".
        > My problem is that I do not have schematics. Does any one have
        > Schematics to the Netronics ELF II? I would pay the costs to get
        > copies sent to me. Thanks for any help,
        >
        > William Waters
        > 1engineer@s...
      • waters1802
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21 7:46 AM
          Thanks? SO is it safe to say that the difference between the
          original COSMAC ELF from the Popular Electronics article and the ELF
          II design was only the addition of the HEX Keypad and Expansion bus,
          and the change to cheaper displays?