1802 Auction and Shipping

  • Jim Barnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi,

      As I reviewed my posts and inventory, I realized I hadn't specified
      my location for shipping purposes. Purchases will be shipped from the
      Long Beach, CA area. Please remember that shipping at cost will be
      added to your bid. If you win, tell me your address. I shall then
      look up the cost on UPS or whatever carrier you choose. I will email
      you with the total cost.

      Jim