New Super Basic Game

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2003
      I Have Got A New Game That I Have Been Working on for Super Basic, I Have Gotten it to a playable status.

      Does Anyone want to Help Me Do Some Testing on it. It is a Battleship program.

      Also I need a little help on how to format it for use on a Super Elf Sense I Don't have one.

      Right now I have it In Text and binary for use with my Super Basic Emulator. The Binary Has 2 bytes added to the begining of the data (address of end of program) I am NOT shure How CLOAD Needs it to be. If This is known than a wav file could be made to load it.

      If Anybody willing Let Me Know and I will work with you to get it up.

      Or if anybodys Has Info on the CLOAD For it. Or it could be added to Super Basic and loaded together using warm start?

      If you are using My emulator and wont a peak let me know.