HP hexadecimal displays from BG Micro

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2014
      I got B.G Micro's sale email catalog today. It lists the Hewlett Packard
      HDSP-0962 for just $6.95 each (or $6 for 5 or more). This is a classic
      LED hexadecimal display just like the ones in the original 1970's
      Popular Electronics Elf and RCA Microtutors (except that these are
      green, not red). It is a single-digit 0.3" high dot-matrix LED display,
      with hexadecimal decoder, driver, and latch. Link:

      http://www.bgmicro.com/hdsp0962-hexadecimal-high-performance-green-by-hp-data-memory-decoder-driver-internal.aspx

      I have not bought any, but have purchased from B.G Micro many times
      before and have been happy with their products and service.

      --
      Life is basically simple. You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works.
      You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2014
        Thanks for that info.

        I laid my hands on a number of TIL311 from AliExpress. These aren’t tested yet but “they look very much like the original”. They are rougly $4,50/each. IF they work, they are OK, I think.

        Magnus K

        PS. Must have our daughter to ship the membership card to me SOON!!!