1861 Video Overhead?

  • mikemclaren6502
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2014
      Does anyone know the machine cycle "overhead" (DMA cycles) of the 1861 video chip, please?

      Cheerful regards, Mike
    • mikemclaren6502
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2014
        Please forgive me, guys.  I just found the info...
      • dougmemphis
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2014
          So hows about dropping the info here and the source of the answer?
          Might help someone down the pike.
        • mikemclaren6502
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8, 2014
            Gosh, sorry about that...  I found the page below which gave a pretty good synopsis of what I was lookin' for...  http://www.emma02.hobby-site.com/cdp1861.htm