Mike Pocket Elf

  • Flash Corliss
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2014
      Mike,

      Send me your BOM (Build Of Material), and I’ll get you set up.

      Don’t let a little funding problem squelch your creative flow.

      Incidentally, I have the rest of the Elf2K and Membership Card kits that I will list on eBay in the next few days.

      I have a toggle switch plate I am finishing up for a very patient buyer this afternoon (it has been weeks – drill press issues).

      Also, if anyone else wants a kit before the liquidation, let me know.

      Thanks,
      Flash

      (Mike, send me that list when it is ready.)

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2014
        On 3/8/2014 3:02 PM, Flash Corliss wrote:

        Incidentally, I have the rest of the Elf2K and Membership Card kits that I will list on eBay in the next few days.
        Hi Flash,
          What will the eBay ID be that these items will be listed under?
        Regards,
        Jeff
      • Andrew Wasson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2014
          Ok Mike,

          I've got a spare 1802 with your name on it. I'll test it tomorrow and all things going well, send it your way.

          Andrew

        • Michael McLaren
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2014
            Thanks, Andrew.  I appreciate it and I owe you one...

            Mike

            On 3/9/2014 12:37 AM, Andrew Wasson wrote:
            Ok Mike,

            I've got a spare 1802 with your name on it. I'll test it tomorrow and all things going well, send it your way.

            Andrew

          • awasson2001
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 11, 2014
              Hi Mike,
              I've got a tested 1802 ready to go out but I've been a little busy with work for the past couple of days. I'll make a goal to send it out tomorrow. It'll probably arrive faster than I've been getting it the 5 blocks to the post office.