PE 1802 EPROM Programmer

  • jdrose_8_bit
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2013
      We are finally in the new place.

      While I was unpacking boxes and magazines a string of numerals, 1802, caught my eye. The June 1981 issue of Popular Electronics features an 1802 based EPROM Programmer article on the cover of the magazine! Cool.

      The magazine pages are in excellent condition and scans should turn out well if no others are available online.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2013

         Cool,  I scanned that article from my collection.  You can find it on Rich Cini's site.  Just search for Rich Cini Magazines.

        ---In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, <cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        We are finally in the new place.

        While I was unpacking boxes and magazines a string of numerals, 1802, caught my eye. The June 1981 issue of Popular Electronics features an 1802 based EPROM Programmer article on the cover of the magazine! Cool.

        The magazine pages are in excellent condition and scans should turn out well if no others are available online.
      • Aurel Boisvert