RCA COSMAC in article

  • Buzz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 897 KB
    Nice write up on RCA in this months IEEE Spectrum magazine.
    Here is a clip of Weisbecker's COSMAC that was in the article.
    I remember when RCA computer systems was sold to DEC (Digital Equipment Corporation).
    Ken Olson said of the RCA offices that he had never had such a plush office in his life.
    DEC had previously been located in a former wool mill.
    My years with RCA ended in 1986 when Thornton F. Bradshaw sold and broke up RCA
    and we were sold as well.