RE: [cosmacelf] RE: Full Basic with RPN Math User Guide

  • Paul Backhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28 10:03 AM

      Hi ED yes it is 23 pages.

      Paul

      From: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ekeefe8051@...
      Sent: 28 September 2013 17:00
      To: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [cosmacelf] RE: Full Basic with RPN Math User Guide

      Hello,

      @Paul Backhouse: I have a 23 page version of the ELF II Full Basic Manual, does yours have the same number of pages?

      I have the schematic and layout drawing of the Basic/Math board if anyone needs it.

      While not needed for my restoration, does anyone have the assembly and usage instructions for the Netronics color board?

      What about instructions for "Elf-Bug"?

      ED

      ---In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, <cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Does anyone want me to upload the User Guide for Netronics 1802 Full Basic level III (by Larry Sandlin)…?

      The hardware math section uses Reverse Polish Notation and includes a range of trig and other functions.

      Paul.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28 1:20 PM
        I'd be interested.  do we have the source code?

        To: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
        From: paul@...
        Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 16:42:54 +0100
        Subject: [cosmacelf] Full Basic with RPN Math User Guide