RE: Lost Archive - Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013

       Wow, I didn't know there was Chess for 1802... I didn't think Chess was invented by then.  (just kidding).

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, <cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      This evening I present Floyd Oats’ masterpiece… Chess for the 1802!  If you aren’t impressed with being able to enter moves into the 8 bit (or hex) input register and move pieces on the board based on the 2 digit hex display, just spend some time reading his detailed documentation on the workings of the program and the code listings…  There are no source listings – it was all developed directly into machine language… all 3K worth!

      Look in the QuestDATA Lost Archive Floder in the files section...

      Enjoy,

      Steve