RE: Yahoo Groups Redesign

  • ted_rossin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013

      For a few days no Yahoo groups could be read with an iPad.  They seem to have fixed that problem.  Most of the people on the web were quite upset about the sudden change and lack of access.

      It seems that someone should be fired over this as the whole purpose of the free groups is to sell ad space.  Not a good idea to lock 5 to 10% of the eyes you are trying to sell to out!

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, <chuck@...> wrote:

      That is different. Great picture, thanks for doing the work to take care of the site.

      Chuck

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, <dave@...> wrote:

      I had a little surprise when I visited the cosmacelf group on Yahoo this morning --- they've dropped quite a redesign of the website on us. I'm not exactly sure when it happened, as I usually keep an eye on things via email.

      The usual introductory text is now gone, and I've uploaded a new "cover" image to replace the image of straw hats that Yahoo had automatically assigned us. Please let me know if the new format causes any trouble for you, and I'll try to wave the concerns under Yahoo's nose.

      Dave

      dave@...

      (cosmacelf group owner)

    • country_robot