Yahoo Groups Redesign

  • druske
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013

      I had a little surprise when I visited the cosmacelf group on Yahoo this morning --- they've dropped quite a redesign of the website on us. I'm not exactly sure when it happened, as I usually keep an eye on things via email.

      The usual introductory text is now gone, and I've uploaded a new "cover" image to replace the image of straw hats that Yahoo had automatically assigned us. Please let me know if the new format causes any trouble for you, and I'll try to wave the concerns under Yahoo's nose.

      Dave

      dave@...

      (cosmacelf group owner)

    • svodyssey