Elf II manuals, Elf Bug, ASCII keyboard

  • fishsoupisgood
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      Hello,

      I've recently restored my Netronics ELF II to working order, after I lent it to someone. I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the ELF II schematics and assembly manual, and if anyone has a copy of the ELF BUG monitor debugging program. Both seem to have been lost by the person to whom I lent them. Thanks in advance.

      I also saw mention of an ASCII keyboard/video terminal that was available for the ELF. Are these two separate things? Presumably the keyboard attached through the parallel in connector of the Giant Board? Does anyone have any details on the interface.

      thanks,

      James.