I am selling my ELF II on Ebay

  • agactual2
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2013
      You may recall a few months ago I posted some questions here about an ELF II that I found at a thrift store. Now that I have a vacation, I finally have time to post it on ebay. Here is the listing

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111145393169

      I am starting it for $99 and letting it run for 10 days.

      If anyone is interested then please bid, so that i can finally get this computer out of my closet. It is taking up so much damn room!
    • agactual2

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
          Well done!
          I for one, for the sake of history,
          am glad it didn't end up in a dumpster
          due to lack of interest at the thrift store
          and I'm sure the buyer is too!
          Plus you made some serious coin on it too. :)
          Good job contacting the right group about
          it in the first place. I guess I don't
          need to tell you to be on the look out for
          more old computer items!