Re: [cosmacelf] OlduinoII is Way Too Many Wires

  • Andrew Wasson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013
      Good Luck!

      I am a big fan of this project.

      Andrew

      On 2013-07-31, at 1:00 PM, bill rowe <bill_rowe_ottawa@...> wrote:

      I've been working on the next iteration of the Olduino.

      My main goals are:
      -to have it all on one board and able to accept (some) arduino shields.
      -to include a high speed SPI serial subsystem, maybe 500kb-1mb/sec burst mode.
      -to get down from the 28 pin atmega I'm using for PC interface to something less obtrusive like 14 pins.

      I'm building a proof of concept prototype on breadboard and, after a full day of bench testing I'm about ready for a smoke test.  Wish me luck!

      <photo (2).JPG>

      <olduinoIIminim.jpg>

    • DougCrawford
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2013