STIX

  • rikitin60
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      I recently entered STIX from Questdata Volume 2 Issue #10. So far it does not work in my Emma 02 emulator. In the files folder I will send the stix.cos, Stix game Questdata Volume 2 Issue #10.pdf(I made this from the newsletter), and Stix 0200-02ff log.pdf
      Hopefully someone will have it running OK. Please let me know how to make it running. Thanks. Eric from ARUBA.