Re: [cosmacelf] Logic Analyzer recently discussed, please read.

  • Andrew Wasson
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 19, 2013
      Yup, All you have to do is read the first couple of sentences (http://www.saleae.com/counterfeit) to realize who is impacted by the pirated pieces. I'll build my own or save my pennies to buy the real McCoy. I'm glad Josh did the research and posted it before I got around to buying one too.

      Andrew

      On 2013-07-19, at 6:29 PM, Lee Hart <leeahart@...> wrote:

      Steve Gemeny wrote:
      > Josh, I applaud your integrity on this.

      Same here! We all know how much work it is to create something; a
      circuit, or program, or any other new and useful thing. And, we know how
      much it would bother us if someone stole our work and were selling it at
      a ridiculous price. Patents and copyrights are essentially worthless.
      That, coupled with the anonymity of the internet makes it easier than
      ever to sell pirated goods.

      It's difficult to resist a really cheap price. It takes real character
      to decide when a bargain is in fact too good to be true, and turn it
      down. But, that's the only way to stop these modern-day pirates.

      --
      Never doubt that the work of a small group of thoughtful, committed
      has! -- Margaret Mead

    • Chris
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20, 2013
        I have one of these that has worked out well.

        http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Logic_Sniffer_quick_start_guide

        http://www.epictinker.com/Open-Workbench-Logic-Sniffer-p/obc101e1p.htm

        C.W.