Re: Membership card latch signal

    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 17, 2013

      > joshbensadon wrote:
      > > $10, it's a no brainer.
      >
      > Whose work are they selling cheap?

      You have a point, I'm not sure if the software is stolen or not.
      I heard elsewhere that this software was open source.

      I can't verify this, so I will retract my endorsement.

      Regards,
      Josh
    • Chris
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20, 2013
        I have one of these that has worked out well.

        http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Logic_Sniffer_quick_start_guide

        http://www.epictinker.com/Open-Workbench-Logic-Sniffer-p/obc101e1p.htm

        C.W.