RE: [cosmacelf] Re: Membership card latch signal

    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 17, 2013
      At the very least they must be sponging off the software developed for the real thing.  if the oem can't sell their products, they can't maintain the software.

      i wonder if there's an open source logic analyzer.

      To: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
      From: leeahart@...
      Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:28:07 -0500
      Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Membership card latch signal

      joshbensadon wrote:
      > Yeah. It's so damn inexpensive. I paid $20 or $25 for mine. For
      > $10, it's a no brainer.

      Well, there is such a thing at *too* cheap. It may be that the ones
      selling for super-cheap prices are cheating someone. Each person has to
      consider his own ethics and sense of fair play on deals like this. Do
      you want to reward or encourage the people selling at such a low price?
      Whose work are they selling cheap?

      --
      Never doubt that the work of a small group of thoughtful, committed
      has! -- Margaret Mead

    • Chris
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20, 2013
        I have one of these that has worked out well.

        http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Logic_Sniffer_quick_start_guide

        http://www.epictinker.com/Open-Workbench-Logic-Sniffer-p/obc101e1p.htm

        C.W.