Re: Membership card latch signal

    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hi Andrew,

      Yeah. It's so damn inexpensive. I paid $20 or $25 for mine. For $10, it's a no brainer. I hope it works as good as mine, don't see why not. It's not the best tool for new stuff, but for working around these 8 bit machines, it's perfect. I'm really impressed and happy to have mine. BTW, I bought it on the recommendation of another gentleman from the TPUG group.

      Cheers,
      :)J

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Wasson <awasson@...> wrote:

      > Hold on a secondÂ… Does that mean that the software for logic or logic16 will work with the device from Ali Express? That is an extremely cost effective solution if so. I think I can muster up $9.00
      >
      > Andrew
      >
      > On 2013-07-17, at 1:16 PM, Andrew Wasson <awasson@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Thanks Josh,
      > >

      > > That looks like quite a good tool. Very nice!

      > >> check out:
      > >> http://www.saleae.com/downloads
      > >>
      > >> They offer software for:
      > >> Windows-XP, Vista-32/64, Win 7-32/64
      > >> OS-X-Leopard. OS-X-Tiger
      > >> Ubuntu-32, Ubuntu-64

    • Chris
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20, 2013
        I have one of these that has worked out well.

        http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Logic_Sniffer_quick_start_guide

        http://www.epictinker.com/Open-Workbench-Logic-Sniffer-p/obc101e1p.htm

        C.W.