N line delay success

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 2:03 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 116 KB
    I still like microprocessors better than capacitors but i'm happy to use the latter when i can. Here's the N line on the bottom and a delayed version of it approx 1.5 us courtesy of an 82 pf cap and a 22k resistor nicely cleaned up by inverters. The n line direct will tell spi peripherals to clock in a bit and the delayed one will move the next bit into position - rinse and repeat for high speed serial i/o. I'm looking for 100kbps burst speed.