Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Membership card latch signal

  • Andrew Wasson
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 17 10:56 AM
      Ted, your website appears to be down at the moment.

      Regarding the USB probe from Ali Express… Is that a Windows only probe or can it be used with Mac OS and/or Linux, does anyone know?

      Andrew

      On 2013-07-17, at 10:43 AM, "ted_rossin" <ted_rossin@...> wrote:

      I was curious and found a link where you can get it ordered today for $9:

      http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-USB-Saleae-24M-8CH-Saleae-24MHz-8Channel-Logic-Analyzer-saleae-24M-8CH-Latest-support/703119_544775586.html

      If you have a PIC programmer you can build my analyzer today:

      http://www.tedrossin.net46.net/Electronics/Pic/Pic.html#LogicAnalyzer

      My specs suck (only 200ns sampling and 3.7K samples) but I do have triggers and analog voltage measurement

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, Josh Bensadon <joshbensadon@...> wrote:

      > Hi bill,
      >
      > I bought a cheap Mini Logic Analyzer from Saleae (actually it's a cheap clone).  Delivered for about $25.  It's been absolutely worth every cent!
      > It only samples up to 24Mega samples per second, but that's enough for a 40nSec resolution.  You get to see everything going on.
      >
      > There's one for sale right now on ebay, 141017549206.  They come often so don't bid high.
      >
      > I bought mine from Alibaba.com.  But from what I read on another forum, it's a crap shoot to buy through them.
      > Then again, for $20 bucks, you're not risking a lot.  Mine came in the usual 4 week from China time frame.
      >
      > There's actually many clones of the same device.  I will guess they all work.  I use the word Saleae in my search.
      >
      > :)J

    • Chris
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20 8:12 AM
        I have one of these that has worked out well.

        http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Logic_Sniffer_quick_start_guide

        http://www.epictinker.com/Open-Workbench-Logic-Sniffer-p/obc101e1p.htm

        C.W.