Re: [cosmacelf] Membership card latch signal

    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 16 6:49 PM
      "That would be because the OUT4 is a memory read cycle while a DMA
      IN/LOAD cycle is memory write."

      That whirring sound is me thinking. So maybe the out4 stays high for a long time?

      On 2013-07-16, at 9:00 PM, "David W. Schultz" <david.schultz@...> wrote:

      > That would be because the OUT4 is a memory read cycle while a DMA
      > IN/LOAD cycle is memory write.
    • Chris
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20 8:12 AM
        I have one of these that has worked out well.

        http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Logic_Sniffer_quick_start_guide

        http://www.epictinker.com/Open-Workbench-Logic-Sniffer-p/obc101e1p.htm

        C.W.