Re: [cosmacelf] Re: improved "dice" progam

  • Cristian Arezzini
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 15 11:43 AM
      Yes please! :) I've entered it in my MC and it's a cool program...

      On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:20 PM, jdripper <spacewar@...> wrote:

      I found a way to shave off a few more bytes. I could post an updated version if anyone is interested.

    • system3025
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 15 10:32 PM
        Please post it. I'd like to try it in my simulator.

        Mike

        --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "jdripper" <spacewar@...> wrote:

        > I found a way to shave off a few more bytes. I could post an updated version if anyone is interested.

      • jdripper
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 16 4:18 PM
          The hexadecimal object code of the new 29-byte version is below. I've spent several hours trying to shave off more bytes, but all the ideas I've come up with make it longer. I've only tested it on an early-rev Netronics Elf II, but it should work on any Elf-compatible.

          Copyright 2013 Eric Smith <spacewar (at) gmail.com>.
          All rights reserved. Released under the
          Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 license.

          90 a3 23 b3 e3 fc 11 53
          64 23 3f 0a fc df 33 05
          fc 5f a4 fa 08 fc f8 84
          c7 fc 06 30 05