RCA Microprocessor/Memory Applications Briefs Available

  • Dave Ruske
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
      The RCA Microprocessor/Memory Applications Briefs have been scanned in (225 pages), and are now available at:
      http://www.cosmacelf.com/docs.htm

      Enjoy!

      Dave

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2013
          Yeah, it's the most roughly assembled of any of the RCA docs I've seen; the hand scribbled page numbers on the bottom are actually part of the original document, and the whole thing was just stapled together. I don't think this one ever passed through a traditional marketing department; there's an engineer's pragmatism to it.

          Dave