CDP1802ACQ at Rochester (was Mini-MC Project)

    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 27, 2013
      I checked, they do have 2 but they want $50 for them(minimum order I guess) If they were the higher speed BCQs, maybe...

      To: cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
      From: rarecoinbuyer@...
      Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:20:20 +0000
      Subject: [cosmacelf] Re: Mini-MC Project

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, Mark Graybill <saundby@...> wrote:

      > Rochester Electronics has two ACQs in stock. Other than that, you may have
      > to get together an order for a production run.
      >
      > I'd love to see an 1802 in MLF, but I'd have to pay someone to put it on
      > the board for me. Dreaming of an "Elf Stamp", (ot MC Stamp) here. ;)
      >
      > Mark G, W8BIT

      http://www.rocelec.com/search/all/CDP1802BCQ/0/1/contains/

      That is interesting. They have a notice for the CDP1802BCQ that says "Rochester is authorized and licensed to manufacture this device. Please complete the RFQ form or call your local Rochester sales office or email sales to learn more."

      Wonder what a minimum order would be for them to make more?